Runnergize, a running program for adults & children is again offering an 8 week in person training program for children. Tracks are offered for beginners, intermediate and advanced runners.
Running is a proven formula to combat some of the greatest maladies of our times including obesity, heart disease, depression and anxiety. Give you child the opportunity to be active and feel great while learning the fundamentals of running from an experienced instructor. Put them on a path towards greater fitness and healthier living, so they can learn how running can be life changing and provide real personal growth.
Your child can reach up to 6 miles of running in only 8 weeks with NO PREVIOUS RUNNING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
B'H 95% OF OUR RUNNERS HAVE CROSSED THE FINISH LINE!!!! WHY NOT GIVE YOUR CHILD THE CHANCE TOO?
Program goals for children includes:
1. Learn basic stretching exercises
2. Learn basics of good running form
3. Complete training schedule for a 5K, 10K or 16k [NEW] (3/6/10 miles)
4. Improve self control
5. Develop greater self confidence
6. Learn life & personal growth skills
1. Program will include 16 sessions
2. There will be different tracks for beginners, intermediate & advanced runners
3. Running sessions will be 45 minutes long and take place:
Boys- Monday & Thursday evening
Girls- Sunday & Wednesday evening
4. Runners will receive complimentary running gear
5. Runners will have a chance to win a grand raffle prize
6. Runners will participate in a race at the conclusion of the program and receive race medals
7. Limited space available, program acceptance will occur on a first come first serve basis
8. Cost per runner is $220 ($200 early) - (registration will be complete once payment has been received.)
Runnergize was an incredible opportunity for our boys! The boys knew Mr. Kaniel cared and believed in them and they were able to reach an incredible goal, step by step. A camaraderie developed among the boys and they became a team that encouraged each other. They learned so much about themselves and about reaching goals.
It's been an amazing experience for all of us! So much achdus and self-confidence! Planning+execution+results! Really a tremendous opportunity we have been grateful to be part of!
My daughter looked forward to every session. Even the freezing weather didn't stop her from attending and enjoying the runs. Coach Tova did an amazing job motivating the girls!
An absolutely amazing program. I signed my son up just to keep him busy and I’m so happy I did!! He gained so much more than I could’ve ever imagined. Can’t wait for the next session to start.
We really enjoyed the running program. The coach was terrific and the atmosphere between the girls was supportive and fun. It was great to see my daughter's skills develop each week and to watch her cross the finish line of a 5k - exhausted, proud and smiling!