Runnergize is once again offering an 8 week virtual training program for adults and teens. Tracks are offered for beginners, intermediate and advanced runners.
Running is a proven formula to combat some of the greatest maladies of our times including obesity, heart disease, depression and anxiety. Give yourself the opportunity to be active and feel great while learning the fundamentals of running from an experienced instructor. Put yourself on a path towards greater fitness and healthier living, and learn how running can be life changing and provide real personal growth.
Reach up to 6 miles of running in only 8 weeks with NO PREVIOUS RUNNING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED... all from the comfort of your home!!
B'H 95% OF OUR RUNNERS HAVE CROSSED THE FINISH LINE!!!! WHY NOT GIVE YOURSELF THE CHANCE TOO?
Program goals include:
1. Learn basic stretching exercises
2. Learn basics of good running form
3. Complete training schedule for a 5K, 10K or 16k [NEW] (3/6/10 miles)
4. Improve self control
5. Develop greater self confidence
6. Learn life & personal growth skills
1. Training programs will be customized based on runners skill level and training goal
2. Training will include 4 zoom calls to provide training support and answer training questions
3. Cost per runner is $200 ($190 early) - (registration will be complete once payment has been received) For monthly members the cost is only $50 ($35 early) in addition to the standard monthly charge. Monthly members must be active for 2 months prior to start of group training to benefit from the discount.
4. Runners will receive a performance running shirt before the end of the program
5. Runners will have a chance to compete in a training competition and win training prizes
6. Receive weekly motivational and inspirational content to help you in your training
7. Support via whats app/text will be available to answer your training questions
1. I could hardly run a few minutes straight and never thought I could get anywhere near six miles, let alone three. The Runnergize program has been an incredible part of my life for the past two months, guiding me to discover so many breakthroughs within running and in my life in general. Thank you for such a life-transforming opportunity! [Los Angeles, CA]
2. This is such an amazing program! I received so much support throughout the entire experience which enabled me to believe in myself and overcome any obstacles I felt were in my way! [Los Angeles, CA]
3. This program was a fabulous way to motivate myself to achieve a very healthy goal during this difficult year. Coach K is a very positive and inspirational person and helped keep me on track and make it feel like the program was individually tailored. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cost effective, no equipment needed way to get in shape or improve their health. [Monsey, NY]
4. This program taught me that even though there can be setbacks or injuries along the way, it doesn’t need to alter your goal. If you persevere and endure you can accomplish what you set out to do. It is an incredibly valuable life lesson. [Queens, NY]
5. Your program has been life changing for me, thank you!! [Baltimore, MD]